**2018-2019 Registration– The initial deadline for spring sports (Baseball, Boys Lacrosse, Flag Football Girls Lacrosse, Softball, Track & Field and Water Polo) is today, January 18th. After January 18th the registration fee will include a $10 late fee. If you still need to register please click the provided link, http://fhsaa.arbitersports.com/front/103524/Registration
**2018-2019 Exam- The rules exam for Baseball, Boys & Girls Lacrosse, Softball, Track & Field and Water Polo are currently open for all officials that have registered for the 2018-2019 season. February 15th is the deadline for the Baseball, Boys & Girls Lacrosse, Softball, Track & Field and Water Polo Exams.
**2018-2019 Flag Football Exam- The rules exam for Flag Football is now open for all officials that have registered for the 2018-2019 season.
Now that we are going into our second year with Arbiter to take the exam there will be no fines collected or waivers accepted for not completing the exam.
If you have already registered you can click the following link to get to the exam, http://fhsaa.arbitersports.com/front/103524/Test.
* No make-up exams offered.
* Must click SUBMIT for test to be graded. Failure to click submit will result in not receiving a score. Please do not confuse your 17-18 test score as your 18-19 test score.
* Rules exams have no time limit
* Officials can save and exit the exam as many times as necessary. Once the “submit exam” button is clicked your test will be graded and your one (1) attempt is completed.
* Exams are created and written by the NFHS (Softball exam consists of FHSAA specific rules that are in the FHSAA Officials Guidebook).
* Exams that are incomplete once the deadline passes will not be graded.